Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flu and broken computer

5 days later and I am just starting to feel human, after the worst attack of the flu ever! I would normally bounce back from something like this pretty quickly, but this little baby of mine just zaps all my usual resources. 

It was great to stay in bed for 4 days straight, but my computer broke and I was without entertainment.  I can only watch so much Home Improvement during the day without going nuts.  I have to get it fixed this week.  Hopefully, it is just the video card and can be easily repaired.  I really don't want to have to buy a new laptop right now, I have baby things to buy.

Monday will start my 27th week.  I am 1 week away from starting my 3rd trimester.  I never thought I would see this day come.  Honestly, the first 20 or so weeks dragged so slowly, and now I must admit they are buzzing by.  I am 13 weeks away from my due date.  Daniel and I like referencing it in weeks, rather than months.  Seems like less time that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment