Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Cold

So now I know why I was so tired yesterday.  I woke up this morning with a head that feels as heavy as a bowling ball, body ached so badly I couldn't move, a fever, and swollen eyes.  Yup, I caught another cold.  It hit me out of the blue, like a ton of bricks.  This is the second cold I have experienced with this pregnancy.

I stayed home from work today and tried to get comfortable to sleep as much as I could.  It was hard to find a comfortable position.  The baby was moving constantly too.  I think it was because I was still and the movements were more noticeable.

After work, the hubby brought me home some Tylenol Cold/Flu for day and nightime use, which is on the approved medication list, and some more OJ.  I go through spells of hot and then cold.  It stinks.

On a good note, tonight we could see the baby kicking and my belly rippled.  It was visible to the husband and he was able to feel her move for the first time too.  He was pretty excited about that.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for moving babies!
    The only movement I feel is gas.
    HEH, prolly TMI

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not TMI. WARNING: You will have lots o' gas in the next few weeks. LOL! It was really bad for me.

    I didn't feel my first movements until 18 weeks or so. Once she started moving, she hasn't stopped. It is pretty awesome feeling. Now my husband is super excited because he finally got to experience it too.

    ReplyDelete