Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sick and random thoughts

I woke up this morning with a terrible head cold. Eyes glued shut, green snot, stuffed nose, sore throat and I am hacking up some nasty bright green stuff from my chest. This is not good.

On the positive side, my nipples don't hurt so much anymore. I don't think I mentioned it before, but hurt so much for the past 4 weeks. Just the nipple, the rest of the breast was fine.

I also notice that oranges and orange juice makes my tummy burn a bit. I am drinking the oj to help combat this cold. I only drink a glass a day, but it is not fun afterward. I noticed the same thing when I ate oranges yesterday for my late afternoon snack.

Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary. Daniel and I are both in bed, typing on our laptops. How romantic! LOL!) I am fighting this cold and he is lovingly by my side to support and help in anyway. He really is an amazing man and I love him more every day. Happy Anniversary Sweetie!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment